Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Colano03)
Wait a second, this is for level 2? Because as far as I am aware the stuff they are talking about, like PESTLE and SWOT analysis, is level 3 content.
(Original post by Colano03)
Are you doing level 3 BTEC or level 2?
(Original post by caseylolo22)
The level 3 BTEC pre release is about esports, Pearson released it on Monday, a week early for us, presumably due to covid and people possibly isolating.
My mistake everyone it is the level 3 content!
unknown2204
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kolejames)
has anyone received and new info + what does everyone know about the exam already?
No new info until we're in the exam, all we know is that its on a fictional esports team called Team Occupola
munahbx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone!

I was just wondering if for the pestle and swot analysis you do this on the esports as an industry or on team occupola itself?
munahbx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 17umuhammad14)
I tried looking for a template but if you go on a website called Stuvia, and type business BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, it has a Distinction level template on it which really helped my last year
hi, i had a look on stuvia and theres the distinction level student work for £8 odd and then the template. which do you reccomend?
munahbx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sorry for the amount of messages, does anyone have any past marketing campaigns they have wrote up for other set tasks and got marked as a distinction? i think it would be useful to see some examples but online they are all like £30+ for one
katieirowan
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can anyone help me with esports aims and objectives, market share and structure please?
katieirowan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can anyone help me with esports aims and objectives, market share and structure please?
katieirowan
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
kolejames
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
where’s the thread/ how do i open it
Icynet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
I've made this the official thread to discuss the set task

Good luck everyone!
Could you link it please
Max2003
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
For PESTLE and SWOT, I think you should talk about the industry as a whole then try and link it back to how it can effect an up-coming esports team (newly established). For Technology, you can use many reasons. Some example you can use, and correct me if im wrong is, the advancement of technology allows esport teams to enter competitions globally.
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katieirowan)
if you go on a website called Stuvia and then type BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, there is a full distinction template for you to use. it helped me so much last year. your welcome
Dom Lim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What have you guys researched so far?
bigcalves69
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dom Lim)
What have you guys researched so far?
you need to research competitors, market size/share/structure, target market, trends, external influences
unicorngirlanne
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
who are the competitors of Esports
kolejames
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yh who are they
kolejames
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 17umuhammad14)
if you go on a website called Stuvia and then type BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, there is a full distinction template for you to use. it helped me so much last year. your welcome
do you not have the link or template anymore and how long ago did you use it & what grade did you get overall
unknown2204
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by unicorngirlanne)
who are the competitors of Esports
esports is an industry, you'd be writing about competitors to Team Occupola, which would be other teams like Fnatic
Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kolejames)
do you not have the link or template anymore and how long ago did you use it & what grade did you get overall
I tried posting the link and got banned as it was "advertising" because you have to buy it. just go on google and type Stuvia and in search type marketing campaign. I used it last year and i was literally 4 marks away from distinction. i would love to share the document but the problem is i deleted it once I finished with it on my laptop 😬
shan.x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
it's expensive though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads