Shadow2020
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shan.x)
it's expensive though
I KNOW RIGHT!! its like 25 pounds now but then again it guarantees high merit or even distinction.
cocobeannnn
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I genuinely do not understand any aspect of esports to save my life. I'm so stuck. can someone please help me.
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cocobeannnn)
I genuinely do not understand any aspect of esports to save my life. I'm so stuck. can someone please help me.
What kind of things are you struggling with specifically?
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tamanna_Aujla)
Does anyone know how to do swot and pestle analysis on esports?
There is a Distinction template on a website called Stuvia if you type in BTEC Business Level 3 Marketing Campaign. There are so many 5 star reviews on it. Go check it out
kolejames
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 17umuhammad14)
I tried posting the link and got banned as it was "advertising" because you have to buy it. just go on google and type Stuvia and in search type marketing campaign. I used it last year and i was literally 4 marks away from distinction. i would love to share the document but the problem is i deleted it once I finished with it on my laptop 😬
do you have any other social media platforms so that you could send it to me via that please, i’m really in need
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kolejames)
do you have any other social media platforms so that you could send it to me via that please, i’m really in need
I legit spent 15 mins right now finding it 😟 cannot find it at all and plus it was a year ago so I doubt I still know my account from them. why don't you message the seller?
TST300104
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Type into google 2020 global esports market report and click on the one for newzoo. it has helpful information on the market etc
bigcalves69
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What does everyone have for market trends?
treplysalways
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hi part A is only research for the whole esport market so you should just do PESTLE for esport and part B is for team ocuppola so then you do pestle on that in Part B
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Message me for the Distinction Developing Marketing Template and I will send you the link
Shadow2020
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Message me for the Distinction template for Business BTEC Developing Marketing Campaign Template and I will send you the link for you to get a Distinciton on it
Psingh36
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
So wat are we supposed to research about
g7720597
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
would you be able to send this to me thanks
Last edited by g7720597; 1 year ago
bigcalves69
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Psingh36)
So wat are we supposed to research about
you need to research competitor teams
Azrael177
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
London Spitifre is an Esports team for the game overwatch
lkjijlkj
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
That would be good
bigcalves69
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lkjijlkj)
That would be good
Fnatic is also very good as it is based in London and it is very big
Fahad7861
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
was it esports
KaiserSentai
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fahad7861)
was it esports
It is ESports
KaiserSentai
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by treplysalways)
hi part A is only research for the whole esport market so you should just do PESTLE for esport and part B is for team ocuppola so then you do pestle on that in Part B
You can't do PESTLE on the Esports Market, the entire exam is about the Fictional Team Occupola, so you want to look into SWOT and PESTLE for the team itself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.15%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.59%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.93%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.47%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads