The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Unit 2 January Set Task - Esports

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shan.x
it's expensive though

I KNOW RIGHT!! its like 25 pounds now but then again it guarantees high merit or even distinction.
I genuinely do not understand any aspect of esports to save my life. I'm so stuck. can someone please help me.
Original post by cocobeannnn
I genuinely do not understand any aspect of esports to save my life. I'm so stuck. can someone please help me.

What kind of things are you struggling with specifically?
Original post by Tamanna_Aujla
Does anyone know how to do swot and pestle analysis on esports?

There is a Distinction template on a website called Stuvia if you type in BTEC Business Level 3 Marketing Campaign. There are so many 5 star reviews on it. Go check it out :smile:
Original post by 17umuhammad14
I tried posting the link and got banned as it was "advertising" because you have to buy it. just go on google and type Stuvia and in search type marketing campaign. I used it last year and i was literally 4 marks away from distinction. i would love to share the document but the problem is i deleted it once I finished with it on my laptop 😬

do you have any other social media platforms so that you could send it to me via that please, i’m really in need
Original post by kolejames
do you have any other social media platforms so that you could send it to me via that please, i’m really in need

I legit spent 15 mins right now finding it 😟 cannot find it at all and plus it was a year ago so I doubt I still know my account from them. why don't you message the seller?
Type into google 2020 global esports market report and click on the one for newzoo. it has helpful information on the market etc
What does everyone have for market trends?
hi part A is only research for the whole esport market so you should just do PESTLE for esport and part B is for team ocuppola so then you do pestle on that in Part B
Message me for the Distinction Developing Marketing Template and I will send you the link :smile:
Message me for the Distinction template for Business BTEC Developing Marketing Campaign Template and I will send you the link for you to get a Distinciton on it :smile:
So wat are we supposed to research about
would you be able to send this to me thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Psingh36
So wat are we supposed to research about

you need to research competitor teams
London Spitifre is an Esports team for the game overwatch
That would be good
Original post by lkjijlkj
That would be good

Fnatic is also very good as it is based in London and it is very big
was it esports
Original post by Fahad7861
was it esports

It is ESports
Original post by treplysalways
hi part A is only research for the whole esport market so you should just do PESTLE for esport and part B is for team ocuppola so then you do pestle on that in Part B

You can't do PESTLE on the Esports Market, the entire exam is about the Fictional Team Occupola, so you want to look into SWOT and PESTLE for the team itself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending