lkjijlkj
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KaiserSentai)
You can't do PESTLE on the Esports Market, the entire exam is about the Fictional Team Occupola, so you want to look into SWOT and PESTLE for the team itself.
It is fictional, so I'm confused about how to do internal strengths and weaknesses if there is no internal information? Or have I got the wrong idea?
bot2206
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
the team has to be in the UK for example like Fnatic
Icynet
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Shadow2020)
Message me for the Distinction template for Business BTEC Developing Marketing Campaign Template and I will send you the link for you to get a Distinciton on it
(Original post by bigcalves69)
Fnatic is also very good as it is based in London and it is very big
So are we researching a team or a host. London spitfire is a team however Fnatic is a host where the teams can play
bigcalves69
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
has anybody else done primary research?
KaiserSentai
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
We have to look into any and all competitors that we can. FaZe, Fnatic, Cloud9, etc, etc.
aryandmalik
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got the brief from my teacher, add me on snapchat a.malik20 if you need to see the info
Ha loL
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
if you go on a website called Stuvia and then type BTEC business level 3 developing a marketing campaign, there is a full distinction template for you to use. it helped me so much last year. your welcome
Yea but it's like £30+
kolejames
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Message me for the Distinction Developing Marketing Template and I will send you the link
what can i contact you on, if you have snapchat pls send me your username
cocobeannnn
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
What kind of things are you struggling with specifically?
All of it especially the part B task. I make subheadings as it is on part b but I don't understand how to plan the budget and what my 6 pages of reattach consists of.
Fuk malik
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aryandmalik)
I got the brief from my teacher, add me on snapchat a.malik20 if you need to see the info
Malik you scamming lil *****. Hes charging 5 quid for summer you get for free. I'll charge 4.50. Suck me nan
PussioYute2534
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
oi whos done pestle analysis for esports my dealer needs the answers init
PussioYute2534
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lkjijlkj)
It is fictional, so I'm confused about how to do internal strengths and weaknesses if there is no internal information? Or have I got the wrong idea?
wats the pestle anaylsis g
PussioYute2534
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fuk malik)
Malik you scamming lil *****. Hes charging 5 quid for summer you get for free. I'll charge 4.50. Suck me nan
malik lad come round ma endz init
PussioYutesMum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
your mum fam
PussioYute2534
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PussioYutesMum)
your mum fam
what are you saying muppet
PussioYutesMum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PussioYute2534)
what are you saying muppet
shut up fam
pussioYutesgran
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
oii nah nah g
PussioYute2534
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
shut up fam
muppet come round my endz you'll get splashed 🎵couldve been on a pitch doing rainbow flicks but instead im in this trap with a Rambo🎵
pussioYutesgran
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
a

your mum fam
what endz u from den yg
PussioYutesMum
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
wys mumzy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (70)
12.7%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.63%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.77%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.99%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.27%

Watched Threads