ayca
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
Is there anyone studying for Edexcel IGCSE English A. I am struggling to find resources for it. I am going crazy about how i should structure my answers for Paper 1 Question 4 and Question 5. Any advice on how to write for these question? and any resource recommendations? I hope i can find other people doing this exam as well.
jb137
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ayca)
Hi,
Is there anyone studying for Edexcel IGCSE English A. I am struggling to find resources for it. I am going crazy about how i should structure my answers for Paper 1 Question 4 and Question 5. Any advice on how to write for these question? and any resource recommendations? I hope i can find other people doing this exam as well.
Hi,
Not sure how much help I can be, but saw this and thought I should reply. I did this exam in 2019- I got an 8 in language, so not too bad. For question 4 and 5, make sure you know key points of your annotations of the anthology, and key techniques the writer has used, which you can compare for q5, or use as an example in q4. I'm not entirely sure where I put my anthology, but if it would be helpful, I can have a look and send you the annotations I used. Hope this is at least vaguely helpful
ayca
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jb137)
Hi,
Not sure how much help I can be, but saw this and thought I should reply. I did this exam in 2019- I got an 8 in language, so not too bad. For question 4 and 5, make sure you know key points of your annotations of the anthology, and key techniques the writer has used, which you can compare for q5, or use as an example in q4. I'm not entirely sure where I put my anthology, but if it would be helpful, I can have a look and send you the annotations I used. Hope this is at least vaguely helpful
Thank you very much for your reply. It has been helpful. It would be great, if you can send some annotations or sample answers you have written, if it okay for you. I can't make sure how much I should write in those questions and to what extent I should explain the language and structural features. I am also afraid of time being too little. Thank you very much
jb137
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ayca)
Thank you very much for your reply. It has been helpful. It would be great, if you can send some annotations or sample answers you have written, if it okay for you. I can't make sure how much I should write in those questions and to what extent I should explain the language and structural features. I am also afraid of time being too little. Thank you very much
Of course! It'll take me a few days, but I'll get back to you with it all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.91%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.84%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (162)
37.67%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.56%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.02%

Watched Threads