how do introverted boys find girls?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
how do guys who are not going to bars and clubs meet girls? all my friends are in relationships and they no longer have any time for me. I was okay with being single when I had my friends but now I am feeling quite lonely.
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
by being a little bit extroverted once in a while; leaving the comfort zone that, as you say, is not all that comfortable if you're lonely
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
by being a little bit extroverted once in a while; leaving the comfort zone that, as you say, is not all that comfortable if you're lonely
It's not comfortable at all but it would be ridiculous for me to approach girls in bars and clubs. I am not that kind of person, I am shy and even if I could overcome my shyness, I am not physically attractive. There'd be no reason for a girl to get to know me in such a setting. I can make friends with girls first but how/where? my hobbies are indoors, almost totally male dominated (video games, board games, anime, etc). I am willing to leave my semi-comfort zone but bars and clubs do not seem like the places for guys like me.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In my case it always seems to happen when I'm on holiday. Maybe because I'm just forced to communicate with other people and the different cultures makes it less cringy so just end up going with the flow. When in Rome and all that.
2003a39
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
how do guys who are not going to bars and clubs meet girls? all my friends are in relationships and they no longer have any time for me. I was okay with being single when I had my friends but now I am feeling quite lonely.
School, College, University, Work.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shy people still find the motivation to search for a mate. And some people prefer a less extrovert partner. Perhaps try a hobby that will bring you in contact with some like minded adorable girls.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
58.21%
I don't have everything I need (140)
41.79%

Watched Threads