Msc Accounting in University of Liverpool

Watch
_ayeshaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyy,Just wanted to know if the University of Liverpool is still offering the Msc Accounting course? I can't seem to find it on their website. If it is not being offered, do any of you know any other universities that offer postgraduate programs as well as exemptions for ICAEW?
University of Liverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

Many thanks for your enquiry and for considering the University of Liverpool for your future studies.

The Accounting MSc was a course that we used to offer at our London Campus.

We have announced our intention to close the London campus at the end of the current academic year in order to focus on delivering a growing range of programmes in Liverpool and online.

Unfortunately, as a result of this decision, we are discontinuing all of our London-based courses from September 2020, I am very sorry if this news is disappointing.

If you would like to take a look at the programmes delivered on our Liverpool campus to see if there is an alternative course you are interested in then you are more than welcome to do so.

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/po...aught/courses/

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards,

Declan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (66)
17.69%
No one else does (120)
32.17%
I'm embarrassed about my background (39)
10.46%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (126)
33.78%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.61%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.41%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.88%

Watched Threads