The Student Room Group

Girl suddenly blocked me for no reason

I was talking to a girl, we weren’t officially together but we were getting together and having sex for about two months. I would sleep round her house every weekend during this timeframe where we would have sex and make breakfast / dinner together, watch movies and go for walks etc.

One day we went for a walk and it was all fine as usual we were holding hands, kissing etc.

After our walk I went home and text her the next day but she never replied so I text her again but still no reply. A few days passed so I messaged her on Instagram but she never replied. I know she saw it as it said ‘seen’. I decided to give her space as maybe she was busy so I waited a couple weeks but I still got no reply. So I sent her a Snapchat which she opened and ignored.

After a couple more weeks I realise she ended up blocking me on everything, she’s blocked my Instagram, my number and my Snapchat for no reason? I didn’t do anything and now I have no way to contact her. I’m really confused because it was going so well I stayed round her house every weekend for about two months and she said she liked me.

It’s now been 3 weeks since she blocked me on everything and she still hasn’t unblocked me I’m not sure what to do
only you know if you did something so if that's not the case, she may have had a U turn and not know how to deal with it sensibly
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I was talking to a girl, we weren’t officially together but we were getting together and having sex for about two months. I would sleep round her house every weekend during this timeframe where we would have sex and make breakfast / dinner together, watch movies and go for walks etc.

One day we went for a walk and it was all fine as usual we were holding hands, kissing etc.

After our walk I went home and text her the next day but she never replied so I text her again but still no reply. A few days passed so I messaged her on Instagram but she never replied. I know she saw it as it said ‘seen’. I decided to give her space as maybe she was busy so I waited a couple weeks but I still got no reply. So I sent her a Snapchat which she opened and ignored.

After a couple more weeks I realise she ended up blocking me on everything, she’s blocked my Instagram, my number and my Snapchat for no reason? I didn’t do anything and now I have no way to contact her. I’m really confused because it was going so well I stayed round her house every weekend for about two months and she said she liked me.

It’s now been 3 weeks since she blocked me on everything and she still hasn’t unblocked me I’m not sure what to do

Three weeks???!!! I'm sorry to say it like this, but it must be said: try and move on. I know you probably felt very connected to her emotionally, but it's obvious that she either didn't feel the exact same way, or something else took priority over your relationship. All good things must come to an end, so be grateful for the good times you had with this girl, and try to have even better relationships with others in the future. It's obvious that you gave your all in that relationship, and you did all you could to keep it healthy, but she may have felt differently. That's totally ok- think of it as being a bit of a learning curve. Just keep your chin up, take good lessons from your time together, and leave it behind. Good luck!
Reply 3
I do agree with the person above that all good things must come to an end, especially when it involves a girl. Which is why you should treat all the time you spend with a girl as if it were the last time you'll ever see her, because these are the games they play when they find something or someone else they're more interested in. Clearly she got cold feet about something and as she hasn't bothered to tell you what that is, you can just delete her from your life and move on to the next pursuit. It's really **** that she just ignored and blocked you instead of trying to explain her thoughts to you like a rational human being, but then girls usually do think irrationally and do crazy BS like that. They're stubborn too so it's hard to talk to a girl about these things and pretty much impossible to get them to see it from your point of view when they've already made up their minds but without communicating it to you. Sorry you had to waste 3 weeks with her before she showed you her true colours. But on the bright side, with the next girl you meet you'll be aware of some of the tricks they play. Always be prepared for the fact that the next time you message a girl, you might not hear from her again - which means every time a girl does reply to you, she's one to keep around.
She has probably met someone else or got angry/bored with you.
Ignored and blocked you because she finds it easier to do this than let you know that she has decide to end contact with you.
Happens so often on social media and online dating sites.
Original post by londonmyst
She has probably met someone else or got angry/bored with you.
Ignored and blocked you because she finds it easier to do this than let you know that she has decide to end contact with you.
Happens so often on social media and online dating sites.

Agreed, happened probably 10 times for me. All the OP can do is move on!
Reply 6
It pretty normal dating behaviour. At least she could have had the courtesy to tell you it ‘wasn’t working out’. Onwards and upwards is the only way.
This does suck...sorry dude it sounded like a fun rel too. Sex/breakfast/movies/walks....

Socials enable some rlly bad behavior. Considering the sit I do believe she at least owed u an update even if not an xplanation.... like sorry but I rlly don't want to see u again...it's tuff but still btr than ghosting/blocking...but nothing u can do xcept try to put this in perspective and eventually move along. May take a little time b4 emotional bruising heals.
I went through something a bit similar but with a guy (I’m a girl btw) and it’s really frustrating to know that in the end they didn’t want anything, and didn’t want anything to do with me. But I guess it’s best to move on and stop wasting your time and energy on someone who clearly showed signs they didn’t want to talk to you. Yes, it’s not easy, but think about that great feeling you’re going to have when you’re over them, and honestly just take it as a life lesson.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending