Seker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

Haven’t spotted a thread for Mott MacDonald’s graduate schemes for 2021 so thought I’d make one!
FV75
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for starting this. I got invited to an interview today, hurray!
Seker
Rep:
?
(Original post by FV75)
Congrats! - what scheme did you apply for?
FV75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Seker)
Congrats! - what scheme did you apply for?
Civil Engineering - I applied way back at the start of October, so I'm guessing they've had loads of applications to process! How about you?
Seker
Rep:
?
(Original post by FV75)
Civil Engineering - I applied way back at the start of October, so I'm guessing they've had loads of applications to process! How about you?
Environmental - submitted the revised application form by mid October too - good luck with your interview!

Yeah I think they’ve had a lot of interest - a lot of the environmental roles were taken down early and the whole scheme closed a week before the advertised close date!
char129
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FV75)
Congrats on your interview! I’m still waiting for an outcome for my application form. Was you contacted via email or phone to say you had got an interview?
FV75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by char129)
Congrats on your interview! I’m still waiting for an outcome for my application form. Was you contacted via email or phone to say you had got an interview?
Email - I had an update about 2 weeks after I submitted the form (also via email) saying they had passed it to managers then another email inviting me to interview a few days ago - about 6 weeks after I received the previous email. So it takes a while to hear back!
ElizabethBarr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by char129)
Hi guys! I am a Geotechnical recruiter in the south of the UK and I am currently looking for a graduate wishing to start their career in geotechnics. It would be a January start with a global consultancy firm and the opportunity would be invaluable to your careers as engineers! Please let me know if this would be interesting to you!
ElizabethBarr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Seker)
Hi everyone,

Haven’t spotted a thread for Mott MacDonald’s graduate schemes for 2021 so thought I’d make one!
Hi guys! I am a Geotechnical recruiter in the south of the UK and I am currently looking for a graduate wishing to start their career in geotechnics. It would be a January start with a global consultancy firm and the opportunity would be invaluable to your careers as engineers! Please let me know if this would be interesting to you!
QueenEM
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FV75)
Congrats! Do you know if anyone has received offers after their interviews yet?
samaj23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anybody had an update yet?
QueenEM
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by samaj23)
Has anybody had an update yet?
Hi I’ve been offered a position and I waited roughly a week and a half to hear back
FV75
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got a rejection email about 10 days after my interview.
Jacky023
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by FV75)
I got a rejection email about 10 days after my interview.
I am sorry to hear that.
Jacky023
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone hear back from the Civil and Structure scheme? I believe there is a status confirmation within 4 weeks of closing. Have anyone received anything?
FV75
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jacky023)
Anyone hear back from the Civil and Structure scheme? I believe there is a status confirmation within 4 weeks of closing. Have anyone received anything?
I applied to Civil and Structures - my timeline is mentioned above (post #7). I applied at the start of October though, so maybe I heard back sooner than people who applied later.
heZkk
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back from their graduate project manager scheme? I got an offer last year for a different role but got cancelled because of the pandemic. I applied for PM in mid October and have not heard from them since other than it is being reviewed.
QueenEM
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by heZkk)
Has anyone heard back from their graduate project manager scheme? I got an offer last year for a different role but got cancelled because of the pandemic. I applied for PM in mid October and have not heard from them since other than it is being reviewed.
Hi yes I had an interview for Newcastle in early December then received an offer 10 days later for Leeds
heZkk
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by QueenEM)
Hi yes I had an interview for Newcastle in early December then received an offer 10 days later for Leeds
I am a bit stressed right now because I haven't heard from them at all this year. I went through the same process last year and interviewed in early December and received an offer a week after
QueenEM
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by heZkk)
I am a bit stressed right now because I haven't heard from them at all this year. I went through the same process last year and interviewed in early December and received an offer a week after
Have you contacted your recruitment advisor yet ? Also what stage of the process did you make it to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (191)
57.88%
I don't have everything I need (139)
42.12%

Watched Threads