Eclipse2512
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm currently doing Further Maths, Maths, Physics, English Lit and an EPQ for A level. I don't plan on dropping anything but I don't know if I've made good decisions overall on my subjects.
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you think that?
SneezyPanda
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey!

All those seem like solid choices. They are all seen facilitating subjects by universities and jobs. If your willing to put in the work and whatnot then you'll be fine. If not then you may struggle a little.

What makes you question whether you've made the right decision?
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What are you hoping to do in the future? These are solid choices for maths, physics, compsci, engineering, etc.
Eclipse2512
Rep:
?
Currently I'm thinking about going into Engineering. I feel like Chemistry might have been better as I'm not sure which type of engineering I want to pursue at uni.
Eclipse2512
Rep:
?
Thanks for the responses.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Eclipse2512)
Currently I'm thinking about going into Engineering. I feel like Chemistry might have been better as I'm not sure which type of engineering I want to pursue at uni.
could do maths, fm, physics and chemistry if you wanted to keep both doors open?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (294)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed