marioyoku
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys,

Anyone heard back from St. Hugh for their interviews? The wait is such a pain!
Jelly20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by marioyoku)
Hey guys,

Anyone heard back from St. Hugh for their interviews? The wait is such a pain!
I haven’t heard anything yet except the acknowledgement email. They are usually one of the colleges who take a while to get back to applicants so try not to worry!
jessicacc03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I was just wondering by what you mean with the acknowledgement email? I received an email that my written work had been received but nothing since that so I'm slightly worried :/ Thank you!
dchd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jessicacc03)
Hey, I was just wondering by what you mean with the acknowledgement email? I received an email that my written work had been received but nothing since that so I'm slightly worried :/ Thank you!
I didn't even receive a confirmation of written work being submitted, only on the actual website. The acknowledgement email is the only thing I've had so far also.
Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
“I write to inform you that your application to the University of Oxford has been received and you are now under active consideration by St Hugh’s College. The College will now be your primary point of contact, and any admissions-related enquiries should be directed to this email address.”

They then went on to talk about written work and admissions assessments this was early on.
jessicacc03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dchd)
I didn't even receive a confirmation of written work being submitted, only on the actual website. The acknowledgement email is the only thing I've had so far also.
Alright thanks!
jessicacc03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jelly20)
“I write to inform you that your application to the University of Oxford has been received and you are now under active consideration by St Hugh’s College. The College will now be your primary point of contact, and any admissions-related enquiries should be directed to this email address.”

They then went on to talk about written work and admissions assessments this was early on.
Ok thank you I got that, and no I havent heard back from them either yet... I get a little nervous every time I get an email hahah but we'll see soon enough good luck
Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok thank you I got that, and no I havent heard back from them either yet... I get a little nervous every time I get an email hahah but we'll see soon enough good luck
I feel the same way! I suppose all we can do is wait good luck to you too!
marioyoku
Rep:
?
I haven’t heard anything yet except the acknowledgement email. They are usually one of the colleges who take a while to get back to applicants so try not to worry!
Thanks! I'll definitely try to do that (emphasis on the try hahah), Good luck to everyone
marioyoku
Rep:
?
Hey guys! St. Hugh's is out, just letting you know...

I mean at least their rejections are ... Just got rejected from St. Hugh's for Biochem

Good luck to fellow St. Hughers!!
Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I mean at least their rejections are ... Just got rejected from St. Hugh's for Biochem

I’m so sorry to hear this I’m sure you are disappointed but just know that you will go on to do amazing things, regardless of the institution you attend. Thank you for letting us know!
elephant87
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is anyone still waiting for interview decisions?
Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elephant87)
Is anyone still waiting for interview decisions?
I am... not expecting anything until late next week though.
elephant87
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am... not expecting anything until late next week though.
Ah okay, what subject did you apply for?
jessicacc03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah thank you for telling us regardless - I wish you lots of luck for your other choices and it doesn't say anything about you as a person - other great opportunities will come up
I’m so sorry to hear this I’m sure you are disappointed but just know that you will go on to do amazing things, regardless of the institution you attend. Thank you for letting us know!

Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah okay, what subject did you apply for?
Experimental Psychology hbu?
elephant87
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Experimental Psychology hbu?
That's so cool! Chemistry
Jelly20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's so cool! Chemistry
Wow! Good luck!
marioyoku
Rep:
?
thank you , keep us updated with your decision!
marioyoku
Rep:
?
Yeah thank you for telling us regardless - I wish you lots of luck for your other choices and it doesn't say anything about you as a person - other great opportunities will come up
thank you!! You're absolutely right...

well good luck to you guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (75)
17.86%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (121)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (159)
37.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.1%

Watched Threads