The Student Room Group

Std

So I have my boyfriend chlamydia and we both got cured then he got tested and he had chlamydia and gone a Gonorrhoea so did I after is it possible to get chlamydia and then get gonorrhea when u didn’t have it originally is he cheating on me ?
It's possible when I searched if it's possible to get gonorrhoea without being sexually active with someone they said this -
"Gonorrhoea is almost always transmitted during sex and it is highly unlikely that you catch it without having sex. However, you can catch it without penetration, for example, if your genitals touch those of an infected partner"
The other question - how long after he last had sex with someone else was he tested? If it was within a few weeks then it is possible he had it and just wasn't testing positive. The tests can throw up false negative results (so miss an infection).

It's also possible he's cheating.

Were you tested? Could he have caught it from you?
Original post by Apachecow
The other question - how long after he last had sex with someone else was he tested? If it was within a few weeks then it is possible he had it and just wasn't testing positive. The tests can throw up false negative results (so miss an infection).

It's also possible he's cheating.

Were you tested? Could he have caught it from you?

Welll we both had it cuz I gave it to him from someone else as I didn’t know when we started dating then we both got treated , but we had to get retreated as we weren’t doing it properly like te treatment as we were still having sex
But then he said that he got starters again and he had gonorrhoea and I was confused cuz I thought everything went away and I was confused as to how we had chlamydia the gonorrhoea cake in the mix when it wasn’t there before

Quick Reply

Latest