The Student Room Group

Media, Film and Journalism

I would like to be a screenwriter for TV and Film in America. I want to study abroad after completing my a levels in the UK but am wondering how it works? Do I apply as an international student and take admission test? Also, how do I apply for permanent residency? Thanks in advance
Original post by Joel Hodgson
I would like to be a screenwriter for TV and Film in America. I want to study abroad after completing my a levels in the UK but am wondering how it works? Do I apply as an international student and take admission test? Also, how do I apply for permanent residency? Thanks in advance

Hi Joel,

Have you got a university in mind? Most university websites have an 'international student' area that will guide you on how to apply and inform you of the visas you will need.
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi Joel,

Have you got a university in mind? Most university websites have an 'international student' area that will guide you on how to apply and inform you of the visas you will need.

HI and thanks,

I do not have any specific university in mind but I will look at different ones and do my research. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending