Where can I have sex

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So me and this girl are going to have sex for the first time. The only thing is we can’t do it in each other’s houses because our parents are always home, none of us have cars, we don’t have money rn for a hotel and she doesn’t want to do it outside because she’s too loud she says. Anybody know any good places we can do it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Don’t do it
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
In your dreams
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I would do it one of your houses the first time!! Wait until your parents are asleep. For God's sake please don't do it outside - she will most probably bleed and it may be painful for her and you don't want someone catching you trust me it's really awkward. Just stay at hers or yours overnight and wait until your parents are asleep.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why don't you ask the police for some advice- to help ensure that you stay on the right side of the law and pandemic restrictions.:rolleyes:
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Definitely don’t do it. Not only because of COVID but the first time with someone and it being somewhere uncomfortable, secret, unromantic and completely regrettable.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Either keep it in the family or wait till after lockdown.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So me and this girl are going to have sex for the first time. The only thing is we can’t do it in each other’s houses because our parents are always home, none of us have cars, we don’t have money rn for a hotel and she doesn’t want to do it outside because she’s too loud she says. Anybody know any good places we can do it?
why can't you just close your bedroom door. put on some loud music. tell her not to scream, and have sex with her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.42%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
40.94%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed