Bristol/Nottingham Vet Students: When did you receive your offers?

Watch
MayaRich
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m anxiously waiting to hear back and it’s so stressful! When did you receive your offers?

I’ve applied to RVC, Bristol, Notts, Surrey and Cambridge. I have an interview with Surrey next month and was rejected from Cambridge today.
Lucyyy17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MayaRich)
I’m anxiously waiting to hear back and it’s so stressful! When did you receive your offers?

I’ve applied to RVC, Bristol, Notts, Surrey and Cambridge. I have an interview with Surrey next month and was rejected from Cambridge today.
Hi I’ve applied to Nottingham and Bristol as well. Nottingham have said they will be letting us know next week about interviews and they will be taking place in December. I think it might be a while until we hear back from Bristol unfortunately. Here is the link to vet med 2021 applicants you might find useful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...273248&page=83
MayaRich
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucyyy17)
Hi I’ve applied to Nottingham and Bristol as well. Nottingham have said they will be letting us know next week about interviews and they will be taking place in December. I think it might be a while until we hear back from Bristol unfortunately. Here is the link to vet med 2021 applicants you might find useful https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...273248&page=83
Thank you!! Best of luck to you 💗
Lucyyy17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MayaRich)
Thank you!! Best of luck to you 💗
Good luck to you too! 💜
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (82)
18.68%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (125)
28.47%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (164)
37.36%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (55)
12.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
2.96%

Watched Threads