Stomach Issue

Watch
Joel Hodgson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think something weird has happened to me. I've started getting really bad acid reflux out of nowhere and aching stomach cramps that make me feel bloated. I've constantly burping, having never had any digestive issues in the past and I'm having difficulty swallowing at certain times of the day. I also feel like the top part of my stomach has moved upwards.
Gabbie Shortie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you're in the UK why not call 111 and ask always helpful and you can describe your symptoms to a professional who will advise you what to do. e.g. see GP etc.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I have similar problems, my stomach feels very tight and uncomfortable, it makes me scared to go out in case I end up feeling crap. Mine also came out of the blue, think it might be ibs related. I tried cutting back on dairy which seemed to help i'm going to the doctor to see if they can do anything about it. Mine disappeared for about 3 months and then came back recently which was very annoying, hope you feel better soon
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
any medical & health issues you need to contact your GP ( or 111 as a starter) NOT ask random teenagers on TSR. Set yourself a task to do this Monday!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Symptoms diary too
Joel Hodgson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,Thanks. I think I may have IBS, and my doctor is sending me for a screening to test for an ulcer. He thinks my stomach is producing too much acid.It could be that that you may have. I also found that it went away and then came back. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stomac...r/symptomsHope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.16%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.63%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (63)
41.45%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.63%

Watched Threads