Is it safe to submit your personal statement for review on here?

Watch
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m really scared that it’s not safe and then will show up as plagiarised on my ucas statement. Also do I have to submit my statement on ucas before I post it on here for a review? This ucas thing is just so stressful and I just really need some feedback :/
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
I’m really scared that it’s not safe and then will show up as plagiarised on my ucas statement. Also do I have to submit my statement on ucas before I post it on here for a review? This ucas thing is just so stressful and I just really need some feedback :/
Hi!

I would personally get a tutor or one of your teachers to read it instead. If not ask a careers office for some advice. There might also be someone at the unis that you're applying for in their admissions team, it's always worth asking. You don't have to post it on here. Your statement will only be sent once you've submitted your application.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is perfectly safe if you follow the instructions here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4237154 - it is a private forum. We review statements that have not been submitted to UCAS, but are as close to final drafts as they can be
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Interrobang)
It is perfectly safe if you follow the instructions here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4237154 - it is a private forum. We review statements that have not been submitted to UCAS, but are as close to final drafts as they can be
Do I post it in ‘submitted PS reviews’
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do I post it in ‘submitted PS reviews’
Yes.

I used it when I applied 2 years ago and as far as I know I have not been disqualified
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (76)
17.97%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (122)
28.84%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.83%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.29%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.07%

Watched Threads