Where should I look for important papers that my parents have?

Watch
Lovedevil23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Where should I look for important papers that my parents have?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why?
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would a random person on the internet know what filing system your parents use? Just ask them for what you're after.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you trying to help your parents find important papers that they have mislaid?
Or trying to find important papers that relate to you, your photoid or your bank accounts to take away with you when you move out?
Lovedevil23
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Why?
because I need to know
Lovedevil23
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Are you trying to help your parents find important papers that they have mislaid?
Or trying to find important papers that relate to you, your photoid or your bank accounts to take away with you when you move out?
papers for when i moveout
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lovedevil23)
papers for when i moveout
Be careful to avoid putting yourself in a position where you can be accused of theft or worse.
Assuming that you are only seeking to retrieve your items that your parents are holding your photoid/documents/post and bank statements- look in the usual places where they are in the habit of storing things.
Bags, cases, desks, dressing tables, garage, garden shed, the spare room, office or loft.
Lovedevil23
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Be careful to avoid putting yourself in a position where you can be accused of theft or worse.
Assuming that you are only seeking to retrieve your items that your parents are holding your photoid/documents/post and bank statements- look in the usual places where they are in the habit of storing things.
Bags, cases, desks, dressing tables, garage, garden shed, the spare room, office or loft.
i have checked all of those places they arnt there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
14.49%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (33)
23.91%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
44.2%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
14.49%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.9%

Watched Threads