darceyspiderman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey, so I was wondering if anyone's done paper 2 for the English language- mocks. If you did the marketplace questions / abandoned narrative we should have the same for paper 2.If you have could you tell me where I can find it or what it's called? And whether the last question is a speech, article, etc...thanks
Usernamechange44
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by darceyspiderman)
hey, so I was wondering if anyone's done paper 2 for the English language- mocks. If you did the marketplace questions / abandoned narrative we should have the same for paper 2.If you have could you tell me where I can find it or what it's called? And whether the last question is a speech, article, etc...thanks
Oh I did that, the question is to write a letter to a newspaper editor. The question gives a newspaper headline and you have to write a letter to the editor talking about your opinion and whether you agree with it or not. You have to make sure you have a balanced argument tho but in your conclusion write your final opinion on the article.
darceyspiderman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Usernamechange44)
Oh I did that, the question is to write a letter to a newspaper editor. The question gives a newspaper headline and you have to write a letter to the editor talking about your opinion and whether you agree with it or not. You have to make sure you have a balanced argument tho but in your conclusion write your final opinion on the article.
okay thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (51)
18.15%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (78)
27.76%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (105)
37.37%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (37)
13.17%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.56%

Watched Threads