Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is 60% in my first assignment good? I've heard people get lower and then also some got higher so I'm unsure if that is good or not. I asked my personal tutor he said its a really good mark but I know he's only saying that to give me confidence as he was the one who marked it in the first place. I also asked him to give me advice on how I can improve it for the next assignment.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is 60% in my first assignment good? I've heard people get lower and then also some got higher so I'm unsure if that is good or not. I asked my personal tutor he said its a really good mark but I know he's only saying that to give me confidence as he was the one who marked it in the first place. I also asked him to give me advice on how I can improve it for the next assignment.
Hi!

I would say that's a really good mark for your first assignment! You've managed to get a 2:1, so I would say that's good. You've done the right thing by asking for feedback too.

Congrats and I hope this helped!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi!

I would say that's a really good mark for your first assignment! You've managed to get a 2:1, so I would say that's good. You've done the right thing by asking for feedback too.

Congrats and I hope this helped!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
Hi thanks! This really helped. This is the lowest mark I've got so far since uni started in Sep. I've got 90%+ in every other test so far and this was the only assignment that wasn't 90%. I was just worried as people did better than me. Im also a first year so my essay writing skills will improve over the years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.06%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.23%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.65%

Watched Threads