Do I look the fool/flirting with a guy that's hot but not a great guy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I use to flirt with this guy from sixth form and I find him extremely sexy, we use to flirt all the time and I mean this guy is drop dead gorgeous, completely my type physically.
So we flirted for like a year and he wanted to take me out and date me but I thought he was a player, I just knew he wouldn't be a great boyfriend and although we got on alright, he took himself way too seriously and I was put off by his cockiness so I completely rejected him romantically, I never hit him up or anything.

Then he got a girlfriend and he still tried to flirt with me, but I wouldn't sleep with him because obviously I thought it was morally wrong, we deleted each other and everything -- I didn't tell the girlfriend, I should've but I didn't want to get involved. My mum told me that I shouldn't, I would say I'm quite a weak person as well and I'm very non-confrontational.

So nine months later, he adds me saying he's split up with his girlfriend and accuses me of calling his girlfriend up and talking ****? Which I get seriously offended by being that I don't know his girlfriend or him that well, like we aren't in the same social circles, never even been in the same vicinity as his girlfriend -- I practically don't know her at all. It offended me that he accused me and I was pissed off and he apologised.

The problem is I find him so attractive even though he's a complete ****, like I am not attracted to his personality at all I know he's a big cheater and he can't take banter, but I would still do a friends with benefits thing with him, does that make me look stupid? Am I not respecting myself if I just purely want sex out of it? I don't want to look like I'm being used, but I feel like I'm not because I don't want to be with him, just want to mess around with him.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you've gassed this guy up so much that even i want to see what he looks like and i'm straight.

pics?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No.
Flirting is fun but no more.

You know that this guy is to hot to handle, not compatible with you, unlikely to be good bf material and probably has a very short attention span.
He may be intrigued at hearing the word "no" from you and see a hookup as an exciting challenge.
Don't allow him to waste your time or play with your emotions.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
you will look like a fool

unless you're 100% certain you won't catch feelings, and your emotions and feelings won't cloud your judgement

only have sex with him if you won't forget that he's a bad person, and if you will treat him like he's a bad person, treat him like dirt- hot/cold, he deserves it for being a cheater and disrespecting u with those accusations

only if you can USE him for ur own benefit, then do it

thing is its very unlikely you can act this way, u said ur weak and non-confrontational, so unless u do what I said above, yes you will look like a fool
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there
Well he is gorgeous, you find him physically attractive; he is a bad man...
You want to be friend with benefits with him, go for it.
It is not as if you wanted a relationship, so just go for it.
Just hope you will not regret later.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Feels like this is an itch you need to scratch
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Screw everything else because why the hell are you still talking to a guy who you never even dated and haven't heard from in nine months.
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
you've gassed this guy up so much that even i want to see what he looks like and i'm straight.

pics?
Lmaooooo, facts. I think we all want to see this alleged Greek god who makes girls mad with lust.
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Screw everything else because why the hell are you still talking to a guy who you never even dated and haven't heard from in nine months.
It’s obvious, my lad!

Her lust overpowers the fact that he’s not a great guy!!
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
It’s obvious, Conner my lad! She gets so horny from seeing him that she just wants his D in her 🙈

Her lust overpowers the fact that he’s not a great guy!!
How tf do you know my name. Don't go telling my business 👉👨
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How tf do you know my name. Don't go telling my business 👉👨
Bro you’ve posted your own name on this website before lmaooo. That’s how we know it ; )
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bro you’ve posted your own name on this website before lmaooo. That’s how we know it ; )
Yh ages ago......dont think we've ever spoken so who is you
Celtic Conjurer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yh ages ago......dont think we've ever spoken so who is you
We have spoken, bro. I’m Celtic Conjurer.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We have spoken, bro. I’m Celtic Conjurer.
Lol smh 👍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
14.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (35)
24.82%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
43.26%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (21)
14.89%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.84%

Watched Threads