tls2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am wondering if anyone could provide any guidance on what to include in a personal statement for studying gender MA (specifically at UCL and LSE). Both provide a basic list of questions to answer on their websites. How essential is it that I answer every question and do my responses to each need to be equally weighted (i.e. can i talk more about interest in the subject/course and not mention career goals?). Thank you very much for any help anyone can give.
megascream
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, you can add anything you want. You do not need to answer every questions in detail. But still, make sure you cover all their questions for at least one or two sentences each. After all that's what they really want to look at.

Also, my partner once held MSc Gender's offer from LSE. She mentioned a lot of personal interests and relevant experiences in her PS.
tls2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by megascream)
Yes, you can add anything you want. You do not need to answer every questions in detail. But still, make sure you cover all their questions for at least one or two sentences each. After all that's what they really want to look at.

Also, my partner once held MSc Gender's offer from LSE. She mentioned a lot of personal interests and relevant experiences in her PS.
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (40)
18.18%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
28.18%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (84)
38.18%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13.18%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.27%

Watched Threads