Overoptimist
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hiya, I am wanting to do Engineering but am undecided as to which one to do. I am currently looking at General Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Engineering. Anybody else looking at doing any of these type of degrees?
AiselAlaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Overoptimist)
Hiya, I am wanting to do Engineering but am undecided as to which one to do. I am currently looking at General Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Engineering. Anybody else looking at doing any of these type of degrees?
if you’re indecisive, general engineering is a good choice as it is a very broad field and covers a lot of sub-categories like civil engineering, but it may also come with branches you may not be interested in like computer engineering. I’d say to look at jobs you can get for each course and see which jobs attract you the most.
if youd like a field with a bit of chemistry and biology thrown into the mix, chemical, biomedical and biochemical engineering are also good options, but it depends on your personal preference.
Hehehshdhs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I’m applying for mostly civil but leeds have a course which is civil and environmental which sounds fascinating so I think I’ll apply there too best of both worlds
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Overoptimist)
What excites you about Engineering?
Which A levels are you doing, and what are your predicted / expected grades?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.25%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (42)
27.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.06%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.23%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.65%

Watched Threads