OTP interview

Watch
castleprince
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I get really nervous on over the phone interview. I think too much of what I should say that sometimes I get really anxious and tend to stutter and take too long to reply. Any tips how to overcome your nerves during interviews?
banditha89
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Practice. More practice. I get anxious too on phone interviews but I overcome it by doing a lot of mock interviews and reciting every possible questions they may ask

Goodluck!

Also, if you're applying for the same field to different company, it would be very beneficial if you practice really well
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is plenty of information in the Careers and Jobs Forum on here, plus around the internet, about the type of questions you can be asked during interviews.

As above, practice a series of answers to the different types of questions, based on what you have on your CV and put on application forms. Also look at adverts for similar jobs and see the type of qualities and experience they are asking for, and use that info too.

Don't rush into an answer; take a couple of seconds to take a breath and frame your response, making sure you are answering the question they have asked. If you don't understand something, ask for clarification.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.33%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (62)
41.33%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.33%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.67%

Watched Threads