Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My dad abused me sexually when I was a young teenager.
I hate him, completely and utterly.

However I feel like I am wrecking everything by holding onto my hate for him.
I don't know if I am exaggerating things and I feel like I need to appreciate him BUT i can't.
CletusPotter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My dad abused me sexually when I was a young teenager.
I hate him, completely and utterly.

However I feel like I am wrecking everything by holding onto my hate for him.
I don't know if I am exaggerating things and I feel like I need to appreciate him BUT i can't.
I would still hate him to be honest. But you can choose not to express it openly if that is the issue.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CletusPotter)
I would still hate him to be honest. But you can choose not to express it openly if that is the issue.
I choose not to express it but it makes my life hell because it distroys me emotionally.
Anonymous #1
I snap his glasses today, because I hate him. But I am going to 'put a lid on it', because it isn't a good game to be playing.
CletusPotter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I choose not to express it but it makes my life hell because it distroys me emotionally.
I snap his glasses today, because I hate him. But I am going to 'put a lid on it', because it isn't a good game to be playing.
You can still express it but please do tone it down. If he is guilty of the alleged crime, then I hate him too, but I don't condone a wrong in response to another wrong. Sorry.
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly be careful with what you do because he might be abusive if he's capable of doing what he's done so don't piss him off to much or anything and try to stay safe until you can move out of the house
Anonymous #1
You can still express it but please do tone it down. If he is guilty of the alleged crime, then I hate him too, but I don't condone a wrong in response to another wrong. Sorry.
I wasn't asking you to condone any thing illegal. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. As I said I am not going to go anymore.
Thank.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Honestly be careful with what you do because he might be abusive if he's capable of doing what he's done so don't piss him off to much or anything and try to stay safe until you can move out of the house
Yeah I am mindful of that. That is partially why I am not going to anymore (I also don't want to be like him).
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I am mindful of that. That is partially why I am not going to anymore (I also don't want to be like him).
Yeah and once you can get therapy or some kind of professional help please even if you think you don't need it
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You are so brave and a survivor.
Put your health and safety first- don't allow the evil imposed upon you in the past to ruin your future.
Life is too short to waste on such destructive negative emotions like hatred and rage.
Focus on all the positive things in your life, the people who make your happy, favourite hobbies, ambitions and the future life that you want.
Good luck!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
You are so brave and a survivor.
Put your health and safety first- don't allow the evil imposed upon you in the past to ruin your future.
Life is too short to waste on such destructive negative emotions like hatred and rage.
Focus on all the positive things in your life, the people who make your happy, favourite hobbies, ambitions and the future life that you want.
Good luck!
Thank you. Your posts are always very kind and meaningful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.52%
I don't have everything I need (144)
42.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed