d0lly45
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Has anybody got the email from Ulster University about the next step in their teaching interview? It says to tell (not read) a story suitable for KS1 pupils- can anybody give any advice or help as to what I should do? Can I still read a children's book if I only have the story there for prompt? How much will visual aids help this?
caitsgates
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by d0lly45)
Has anybody got the email from Ulster University about the next step in their teaching interview? It says to tell (not read) a story suitable for KS1 pupils- can anybody give any advice or help as to what I should do? Can I still read a children's book if I only have the story there for prompt? How much will visual aids help this?
Hey sorry for the late reply! I am also applying and sent my story-telling last week. I learnt the story by heart so that I wouldn't have to look at all and I used puppets too but I'm not sure how much that helps. I got the email back to say they'd received the video but so far that's all I've heard!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (386)
56.76%
I don't have everything I need (294)
43.24%

Watched Threads