BigRoar2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am an A-level student, who is offering their time to mentor a student or few through there gcse. Giving them advice, study tips and other resources i've used personally during my gcse. I achieved 6 *9 2*8 and a 6 in French.
I preferably would mentor gcse students who are taking maths and the sciences. But feel free to state your subject if you need help in.
Drop your subject, year and private message me your email, so i can contact you to see if i can help.

Hey, I just noticed in order to make it easier for me to respond to you guys could you please email me your enquiry at:
[email protected]

p.s this is absolutely free
Last edited by BigRoar2000; 1 month ago
15977emily
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is this free or paid?
I take
AQA English Lit/Lang (5/5)
Edexcel Maths (8)
AQA Combined Trilogy Science (6/6)
BigRoar2000
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 15977emily)
Is this free or paid?
I take
AQA English Lit/Lang (5/5)
Edexcel Maths (8)
AQA Combined Trilogy Science (6/6)
email me
thanks
ruru06
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi could you mentor me on Private messages or is it email only
VilasL06
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I would also like to be mentored. One question - will you mentor me on email or do you do private message on this platform?
Thanks
kittymityyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BigRoar2000)
Hi, I am an A-level student, who is offering their time to mentor a student or few through there gcse. Giving them advice, study tips and other resources i've used personally during my gcse. I achieved 6 *9 2*8 and a 6 in French.
I preferably would mentor gcse students who are taking maths and the sciences. But feel free to state your subject if you need help in.
Drop your subject, year and private message me your email, so i can contact you to see if i can help.

Hey, I just noticed in order to make it easier for me to respond to you guys could you please email me your enquiry at:
[email protected]

p.s this is absolutely free
Thank you for doing this! but i have a question. Can we also ask specific subject related questions, or is it more study tips/revisions tactics?
hootdoot04
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you need any help with AQA spanish, just message me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (20)
13.42%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (41)
27.52%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (61)
40.94%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (23)
15.44%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
2.68%

Watched Threads