Official UCL Postgrad Applications 2020/2021

Watch
Krishna235
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey Everyone, let's get this rolling. What course are you all applying/have applied for and what's your profile?
deja97
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
I'm doubting myself honestly.... but I initially was planning to apply to Global governance and ethics, I'm REALLY interested in this. However, I'm not really sure as I'm an international student and unsure if the fact that I'm studying communication as my undergrad major would make my application weak.

- Northwestern University GPA 3.42 ( expected to be 3.5 by end of semester)
- I have many MUN and leadership experiences.
riddhi.l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! I applied for the MSc in Developmental Psychology and Clinical practice around Mid November, and the UCL application portal; says that my application has been initially assessed. They said I should wait for 6 weeks until I get a response, but from speaking to people who have previously done the course, there's usually an interview. When do you think I should expect to hear back about an interview?
riddhi.l
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also, is Portico down? I've been trying to log in for the past 3 days, and it's saying that the service is temporarily unavailable.
adamgrad
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by riddhi.l)
Hey everyone! I applied for the MSc in Developmental Psychology and Clinical practice around Mid November, and the UCL application portal; says that my application has been initially assessed. They said I should wait for 6 weeks until I get a response, but from speaking to people who have previously done the course, there's usually an interview. When do you think I should expect to hear back about an interview?
I have applied for a CS Ph.D. course as-well. Even I am curious how long it usually takes to get a call for an interview.
m1n3rv4119
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have applied for mathematical modelling at ucl. I am in my final year doing physics. Not sure when I will find out or how long UCL normally takes?
riddhi.l
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by adamgrad)
I have applied for a CS Ph.D. course as-well. Even I am curious how long it usually takes to get a call for an interview.
My course website page says that interviews will be taken in March 2021, but I guess it’s department specific. Specially for the Psych and Language Sciences Department, I’ve heard that they consider applications only after the deadline (ie Feb 1st) so at least for this department, interview calls will take place after this date.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads