smacdonald2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i want to apply to Manchester, exeter, warwick, nottingham and glasgow for LLB law. i got AAAAAB at national 5 and AAABB at higher.
my school is very limited for subject choices so the only advanced higher I was able to take this year is Advanced higher history, along with that I am also studying Higher Business and Higher RMPS. I have been predicted all A1s in these subjects. I am also doing the open university YASS course 'law making in Scotland' which is the equivalent to an advanced higher and Young Enterprise, a higher equivalent.
By the end of this year I will have acquired 7 Highers in total (AAAAABB) and an A1 in advanced higher.
I am also eligible for widening participation and have attended UNIQ Oxford summer school for Law and Sutton Trust Cambridge Summer school for Law.
do i have a good chance of getting into these universities or am i aiming too high?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by smacdonald2003)
i want to apply to Manchester, exeter, warwick, nottingham and glasgow for LLB law. i got AAAAAB at national 5 and AAABB at higher.
my school is very limited for subject choices so the only advanced higher I was able to take this year is Advanced higher history, along with that I am also studying Higher Business and Higher RMPS. I have been predicted all A1s in these subjects. I am also doing the open university YASS course 'law making in Scotland' which is the equivalent to an advanced higher and Young Enterprise, a higher equivalent.
By the end of this year I will have acquired 7 Highers in total (AAAAABB) and an A1 in advanced higher.
I am also eligible for widening participation and have attended UNIQ Oxford summer school for Law and Sutton Trust Cambridge Summer school for Law.
do i have a good chance of getting into these universities or am i aiming too high?
Have you checked the entrance requirements for each one on their websites?
Have you talked to admissions at each uni if you have a non standard entry?
smacdonald2003
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Have you checked the entrance requirements for each one on their websites?
Have you talked to admissions at each uni if you have a non standard entry?
yeah ive done all that but their responses are very generic and i am just worried that i am going to apply and get rejected from all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise