exams 17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, so I moved to Liverpool at the end of August for my secondary teaching but left the course at the start of October, I continued living in Liverpool at a call centre mid October full time and now someone is taking over my room in Liverpool and moving in Christmas eve for his masters in January in Liverpool. I'm working in Liverpool now until the 21st December and then moving back to Belfast 22nd December. I'm just so nervous about getting a job as I've applied for loads but hopefully hear back soon. I could say to my old job but think they have already hired more people. Should it be okay to hopefully get a full time job when I move back at Christmas? Nerves are wrecked lol 😂.
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by exams 17)
Hey, so I moved to Liverpool at the end of August for my secondary teaching but left the course at the start of October, I continued living in Liverpool at a call centre mid October full time and now someone is taking over my room in Liverpool and moving in Christmas eve for his masters in January in Liverpool. I'm working in Liverpool now until the 21st December and then moving back to Belfast 22nd December. I'm just so nervous about getting a job as I've applied for loads but hopefully hear back soon. I could say to my old job but think they have already hired more people. Should it be okay to hopefully get a full time job when I move back at Christmas? Nerves are wrecked lol 😂.
Only they can really tell you that. It depends if there is a space for them to take you back. You're best off just contacting them to ask
exams 17
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Breeee)
Only they can really tell you that. It depends if there is a space for them to take you back. You're best off just contacting them to ask
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads