The Student Room Group

I need a plan and fast!

I am going to have surgery and will be away from sixth form for over 6 weeks.
What plans can me and the school devise so it doesn’t affect my education as much as it would normally. I’ll be missing my mocks!!!
I plan on chatting to my teachers as soon as I know anymore about the situation.
Any ideas that can help?
Reply 1
Hi,
Can't you do your mocks before you go on to having surgery?
Original post by Amin7
Hi,
Can't you do your mocks before you go on to having surgery?

I know what you mean but the mocks are a set date and I’m going i a. Few week. We have only just been told about the mocks 2 days ago and haven’t had the official timetable so I wouldn’t be able to
Use flashcards. Seriously.
ask them to email you the work and i presume you'll have time to do mocks when you come back from surgery. try not to stress too much about it.
Original post by tinygirl96
Use flashcards. Seriously.

That’s how I’ve been revising. But I need a plan as to how to structure it all. Missing that long off school no online lessons
Maybe use an online learning resource like uplearn, tailoredtutorss, or snaprevise? they usually will have your A Levels with your specification
Original post by Mohamed Idris
Maybe use an online learning resource like uplearn, tailoredtutorss, or snaprevise? they usually will have your A Levels with your specification

I’ve got SnapRevise e thank you.
I was meaning more about all the lost time. Missing the mocks x
Original post by success4life
I’ve got SnapRevise e thank you.
I was meaning more about all the lost time. Missing the mocks x

I’m not sure what you mean, I guess you can sit practice papers? I don’t really know what you mean by making up for missing the mocks

Quick Reply

Latest