louise_isobelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied to the Audit Intensive Grad Scheme in Birmingham and just finished the LaunchPad. The outcome was essentially that I passed the benchmark criteria but others performed better on the day so I'm sort of on a waitlist. So no offer but not a solid rejection either. Does anyone know the likelihood of getting offered a place through drop outs etc?
Last edited by louise_isobelle; 1 month ago
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by louise_isobelle)
I applied to the Audit Intensive Grad Scheme in Birmingham and just finished the LaunchPad. The outcome was essentially that I passed the benchmark criteria but others performed better on the day so I'm sort of on a waitlist. So no offer but not a solid rejection either. Does anyone know the likelihood of getting offered a place through drop outs etc?
Best to ask here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...6#post92231960
louise_isobelle
Rep:
?
Thanks
rshdkhn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure, but I got the same for the same programme. Good luck, hopefully people on the waiting list are offered places, as I'm seeing a lot of people saying the same
louise_isobelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by rshdkhn)
Not sure, but I got the same for the same programme. Good luck, hopefully people on the waiting list are offered places, as I'm seeing a lot of people saying the same
Yeah I've seen quite a few people get the same response - good luck to you too!
Hanling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received the same response, did you attend the virtual lp on 23rd Nov?
louise_isobelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hanling)
I received the same response, did you attend the virtual lp on 23rd Nov?
Yeah!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise