THE_BLACK_CAT
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Dear Cavy / fellow product designers
I hope you see this thread @CoolCavy. Unfortunately I can't pm you and I have tried tagging your but I don't think you've seen it

I'm planning on doing product design at uni and I was really hoping if you can please look over my personal statement. I don't have anyone else who can help me that knows about this field well and my teachers aren't helpful at all.

If you feel you can help me please do ! I would really really appreciate it . Thank you and whoever is reading this have a positive day .
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dont trust anyone random online with your personal statement. Go here if you need help.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Dont trust anyone random online with your personal statement. Go here if you need help.
Basically this OP :yep: am happy to help give you advice on what to include and whatnot but the TSR endorsed space to get them reviewed is in the forum Foxy linked
PQ is also super knowledgeable about design and the arts applications

If you need some guidance on your portfolio this thread is super jam packed with helpful advice
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also, a reminder not to post your personal statement on the public site (e.g. here!)
THE_BLACK_CAT
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Thank you so much for this !!:bear: I never knew there was such a service like this on TSR . Thank you so much !
And of course I wasn't planning on putting my personal statement on here
THE_BLACK_CAT
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Basically this OP :yep: am happy to help give you advice on what to include and whatnot but the TSR endorsed space to get them reviewed is in the forum Foxy linked
PQ is also super knowledgeable about design and the arts applications

If you need some guidance on your portfolio this thread is super jam packed with helpful advice
Thank you so much for this Cavy . I'll definitely see and utilise the forum .
THE_BLACK_CAT
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
Also, a reminder not to post your personal statement on the public site (e.g. here!)
Thank you for the reminder . I wouldn't have ever posted it on here . I know plagerism is a huge problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (78)
18.1%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.77%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (162)
37.59%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.53%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed