The Student Room Group

Criminology degrees: what jobs have people gone into with their degree?

Just wanting to know some job titles that people with criminology degrees have gone into, please don’t suggest I look on prospects or google I just want to hear from actual people!
MacDonald's, Tesco, Poundland...
Reply 2
Original post by Niamh zarucki
Just wanting to know some job titles that people with criminology degrees have gone into, please don’t suggest I look on prospects or google I just want to hear from actual people!

A degree does not limit you to a particular career path. There are lots of 'general' jobs that look for people 'educated to degree level'. The key is being able to demonstrate some level of interest/experience in the area, whatever that is, regardless of your degree subject.

Aside from the obvious police and justice system, you'll find people with criminology degrees in audit and compliance, counter fraud and, intelligence roles. From your degree you have probably gained experience in analysis and reasoning.
Original post by pjm600
A degree does not limit you to a particular career path. There are lots of 'general' jobs that look for people 'educated to degree level'. The key is being able to demonstrate some level of interest/experience in the area, whatever that is, regardless of your degree subject.

Aside from the obvious police and justice system, you'll find people with criminology degrees in audit and compliance, counter fraud and, intelligence roles. From your degree you have probably gained experience in analysis and reasoning.

Sorry for the late reply but just wanted to say that’s actually a really helpful answer- thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending