GianiOrlando
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello all.
I am thinking of applying to Exeter to study Computer Science. I looked at their Contextual Offer Elligibility, but it doesn't say exactly what you need, only gives a guidance. I live in a Quintile 1 zone for POLAR4 (which is one of the criterion), and went to a secondary school (GCSEs) that is in their eligible schools (IMD Q1/Q2).
If I were to apply, and get an offer, would I receive a contextual offer or not? I am predicted AAAA, but would be nice to need BBB as it would reduce a lot of the stress, which I have with all the studies and work too.
Thanks.
GianiOrlando
Rep:
?
bump
GianiOrlando
Rep:
?
bump the bump
something_orphic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GianiOrlando)
Hello all.
I am thinking of applying to Exeter to study Computer Science. I looked at their Contextual Offer Elligibility, but it doesn't say exactly what you need, only gives a guidance. I live in a Quintile 1 zone for POLAR4 (which is one of the criterion), and went to a secondary school (GCSEs) that is in their eligible schools (IMD Q1/Q2).
If I were to apply, and get an offer, would I receive a contextual offer or not? I am predicted AAAA, but would be nice to need BBB as it would reduce a lot of the stress, which I have with all the studies and work too.
Thanks.
Yes you should do especially as you are more than eligible. Exeter is pretty good at giving out contextual offers everyone ik whos from my college (which is in the list of eligible colleges) has gotten a contextual offer. Go for it its worth it.
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GianiOrlando)
Hello all.
Thanks.
Hi GianiOrlando,

It is great to hear that you are considering applying to Exeter for Computer Science.

Our eligibility criteria for contextual offers are listed here. This includes all applicants from state schools who live in an area with low participation rates in higher education; so provided you lived in Quintile 1 and attended one of the eligible schools then you should qualify for a contextual offer.

I hope this is clearer for you and reassures you- it is stressful time so it is good that this may help to relieve some of it.

Do let me know if you have any further question that I can help with. Good luck with your decision making and exams!

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed