saintiitalia
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am currently in university (ungrad), but planning to change to another course (Staying at the same university) however, I'll be doing a foundation year, and a placement year (5 years in total for undergraduate) and I plan on doing a postgraduate after (1 year). Which means 6 years in total. I'm worried that I won't be able to receive funding for the entirety of my course (It will be marine biology) as I am 20 years old already, will I still be eligible for a maintenance and tuition fee loan?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by saintiitalia)
I am currently in university (ungrad), but planning to change to another course (Staying at the same university) however, I'll be doing a foundation year, and a placement year (5 years in total for undergraduate) and I plan on doing a postgraduate after (1 year). Which means 6 years in total. I'm worried that I won't be able to receive funding for the entirety of my course (It will be marine biology) as I am 20 years old already, will I still be eligible for a maintenance and tuition fee loan?
Hi, undergraduate applicants can receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year.
Previous undergraduate funding does not affect your eligibility to receive a postgraduate loan.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.71%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed