Read this Boys

Watch
darius_tanz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why are boys nowadays all trying to be cool. Either they smoke or v*pe or drink and tbh we want guys to be simple and smart like Dylan O'Brien. Or Leonardo diCaprio when they were young.
Also, for your age category, what kind of girl would you be looking for, what's the most off-putting thing, and how much younger would you prefer the girl to be.
If you reply, please state your age so that categories are more clear. Thanks
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think from this post you are probably a little bit more mature for your age than your peers. You will meet more people as you get older. As for asking for my age, mind your own business .
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by darius_tanz)
. Or Leonardo diCaprio when they were young.
Leonardi di Caprio?

The actor who was into hard drinking and partying when he was young?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a6891181.html

He was not a role model for simple, smart, clean living.

Testosterone explains a lot about male behaviour. As does social conditioning.
darius_tanz
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0le)
I think from this post you are probably a little bit more mature for your age than your peers. You will meet more people as you get older. As for asking for my age, mind your own business .
Gee, didn't mean to offend anyone, but thanks..
darius_tanz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
Leonardi di Caprio?

The actor who was into hard drinking and partying when he was young?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a6891181.html

He was not a role model for simple, smart, clean living.

Testosterone explains a lot about male behaviour. As does social conditioning.
Fine Just Dylan OBrien then. GO ahead and find me dirt on him
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fine Just Dylan OBrien then. GO ahead and find me dirt on him
"In the meantime, he’s bought his first house, which gives him a little stability in an uncertain industry. He recently threw a party there to celebrate his 26th birthday — “It turned into more of a rager than I intended it to be,” he laughs — and an hour into it, O’Brien and his friends were already jumping off the roof into his pool."
https://www.vulture.com/2017/09/dyla...the-brink.html

Is that a fine example of simple and smart living, with no alcohol nor drugs involved at all?:dancing:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Why are boys nowadays all trying to be cool. Either they smoke or v*pe or drink and tbh we want guys to be simple and smart like Dylan O'Brien. Or Leonardo diCaprio when they were young.
Also, for your age category, what kind of girl would you be looking for, what's the most off-putting thing, and how much younger would you prefer the girl to be.
If you reply, please state your age so that categories are more clear. Thanks
Why cant people still be smart and simple but still enjoy a drink, most people would have been out partying some point when they were in their teens/20s?

Can't comment on the kind of girl (I'm gay) but in a guy it would be someone who both enjoys going out but also staying in and spending quality time together, I'm 22 if that matters.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
"Why aren't real people the same as the bogus lifestyles celebrities PR departments create?"
darius_tanz
Rep:
?
"In the meantime, he’s bought his first house, which gives him a little stability in an uncertain industry. He recently threw a party there to celebrate his 26th birthday — “It turned into more of a rager than I intended it to be,” he laughs — and an hour into it, O’Brien and his friends were already jumping off the roof into his pool."
https://www.vulture.com/2017/09/dyla...the-brink.html

Is that a fine example of simple and smart living, with no alcohol nor drugs involved at all?:dancing:
There's nothing wrong with having a bit of fun and jumping off a roof into a pool of water. Find me some REAL DIRT!!
Dunnig Kruger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's nothing wrong with having a bit of fun and jumping off a roof into a pool of water. Find me some REAL DIRT!!
Do you think they were sober when they started jumping off the roof?

And of course there's nothing wrong with getting smashed out of your head on your 26th birthday with a few friends and doing some silly stunts.
It's his life and he wasn't doing anyone any direct harm.

But you did say "Why are boys nowadays all trying to be cool. Either they smoke or v*pe or drink and tbh we want guys to be simple and smart like Dylan O'Brien."
The reality of Dylan O'Brien doesn't match up to your description.
And neither did Leonardo DC when he was younger.
darius_tanz
Rep:
?
Do you think they were sober when they started jumping off the roof?

And of course there's nothing wrong with getting smashed out of your head on your 26th birthday with a few friends and doing some silly stunts.
It's his life and he wasn't doing anyone any direct harm.

But you did say "Why are boys nowadays all trying to be cool. Either they smoke or v*pe or drink and tbh we want guys to be simple and smart like Dylan O'Brien."
The reality of Dylan O'Brien doesn't match up to your description.
And neither did Leonardo DC when he was younger.
I said one thing, no need to get heated up. also he's older. and i did say "when they were younger"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (237)
56.7%
I don't have everything I need (181)
43.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed