Teacher Relationship

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it illegal for me to have a close relationship with a teacher who isn't my teacher anymore. I'm 15 and he's like in his late 30's . We live near eachother and i really *like* him but age gap and the stupid 'age of consent' rule. Like what if I give myself consent to be with him, huh? What you gonna do bout that British Government??!!
anna09933
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it illegal for me to have a close relationship with a teacher who isn't my teacher anymore. I'm 15 and he's like in his late 30's . We live near eachother and i really *like* him but age gap and the stupid 'age of consent' rule. Like what if I give myself consent to be with him, huh? What you gonna do bout that British Government??!!
That is very much illegal especially seeing as your 15 and he's nearly 40, have you told anyone about it?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't give consent at 15, that's why they have an 'age' of consent, so he would be prosecuted if you were in a sexual relationship. Why would he be interested in an immature child, anyway?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
it's also illegal but let's say your pursue this "relationship " you leave school and he is still a teacher what wont make you think that he will be trying to move to another teenager whilst your in a relationship
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Synergy~
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
lol the title of the attached image
(can't see it because we're on the relationships forum)
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
lol the title of the attached image
(can't see it because we're on the relationships forum)
It was that scene from Bad Education where he reads the question 'he's 23 I'm 15 what would it feel like?' and he responds 'Illegal, Chantelle.'
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it illegal for me to have a close relationship with a teacher who isn't my teacher anymore. I'm 15 and he's like in his late 30's . We live near eachother and i really *like* him but age gap and the stupid 'age of consent' rule. Like what if I give myself consent to be with him, huh?
Given that 15 year olds cannot consent, you cant.
What you gonna do bout that British Government??!!
Lots. None of which you should be tangling yourself or him up in...
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes it is ...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
If you were to enter this relationship, your ex teacher would be a pedophile. The age of consent and law on child abuse exist for this kind of situation as much as any other.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What makes you think the feeling is mutual....did he ask you out..?

And **** I hate hit and run anon threads
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
4.5/10 on CTM that's Candy'sTrollMeter (tm) loool!

This post almost achieves the rare five point level for two reasons. First the topic is perfect for TSR it's so relatable and controversial but normal in daily life here and the post begins with a simple dilemma and a feeling of frustration....and second there are several respondents who take the bait hook like and sinker and deliver the outrage the OP craves.

But ppl it's trollism. The big prob is the tone taken by OP at the end. Girls don't issue "challenges" to the "gov't" abt their rels. If a 15yo girl rlly posted this she'd have a diff't tone..more anxious and worried but conveying her desire and desperation prolly seeking suggestions to find out his feelings and p'raps ask how she could actualize her lolita plan in safety etc. That'd be far more reasonable and understandable.

OP u need to take Trollism 201 to move ur skills to that next level....which we rarely see here. The overall level is so low that even 4.5 is the best CTM rating I've given on TSR....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (84)
18.46%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (129)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (167)
36.7%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (61)
13.41%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.08%

Watched Threads