The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca R&D Graduate Scheme 2021

Thought I would start a thread for the AZ R&D Grad Scheme for the 2021 intake :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone gotten past the online tests stage yet? (General Ability and AstraZeneca Graduate)
Yeah, just done the pymetrics test too.
Reply 3
Do you usually get next day reply, after pymetrics test?
Hi, I've applied for the graduate programme too (at the Sweden site!) :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by oceansoul~

What other test is there besides pymetrics?
Reply 6
Original post by noahs103
What other test is there besides pymetrics?

There was pymetrics and i got sent another aptitude after that (sjt and mathematical based one) but havent heard back, has anyone else?
Reply 7
Original post by Huz15
There was pymetrics and i got sent another aptitude after that (sjt and mathematical based one) but havent heard back, has anyone else?

Did you get the aptitude test right after the pymetrics or it took some time?
Reply 8
Original post by noahs103
Did you get the aptitude test right after the pymetrics or it took some time?

It took like 2 days after pymetrics
Original post by Huz15
It took like 2 days after pymetrics

Took a week or two for me :smile:

I didn't finish the test in time so I'm not feeling confident haha
Reply 10
whats everyone stats? e.g. degree done/what uni/a-level grade etc/work experience
Reply 11
Original post by oceansoul~

I'm just about to do it. How did you find it?
Reply 12
Original post by Huz15
whats everyone stats? e.g. degree done/what uni/a-level grade etc/work experience

biochemistry+Masters/ UoY+UCL/1st class +Distinction/ A*A*A what about everyone else?
Hi, does anyone know if the AstraZeneca Graduate and General Ability assessments have any video interview style questions? Or if it all just written? Thanks!
Hey, I've just done my pymetrics for R&D grad scheme in Cambridge. Which positions are you guys applying for and where are they based?

Original post by Huz15

My undergrad was in Pharmacology and now studying for a masters in Molecular Med. I have little lab based work experience annyoingly and looking like my masters project will also be cancelled because of covid eugh.
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? Did anyone get any sort of confirmation after completing the assessments?

Think the deadline has only just closed, so I imagine we have a bit to wait still.
Original post by STroombio98
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back yet? Did anyone get any sort of confirmation after completing the assessments?

Think the deadline has only just closed, so I imagine we have a bit to wait still.

Hey, i haven't heard back yet. I have only done the pymetric test and nothing else. I wonder why some do more tests than other lol
Original post by mint2000
Hey, i haven't heard back yet. I have only done the pymetric test and nothing else. I wonder why some do more tests than other lol

Hey,

The exam based assessments came through about a day after doing the pymetric based games, so I would imagine that they haven’t taken your application further or you just got missed in the system. That’s annoying that they didn’t tell you straight away. Hopefully they just forgot to send you the assessments and you still have a chance. Good luck!
Reply 18
Original post by mint2000

Check your junk mail, the link for one of my tests was sent there and I almost missed the deadline!
Original post by louise_isobelle
Has anyone gotten past the online tests stage yet? (General Ability and AstraZeneca Graduate)

Me but No reply yet from them

Quick Reply

Latest