Plz help I’m so worried

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys need your help so, I’ve been with my boyfriend almost 5 years. But I’m worried his going to go travelling with his best friend! Would anyone actually do that to someone they suppose to love
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait why would that be a problem?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
why are you worried? is the friend suspicious? or has he not offered for you to go to? depending on context my answer would be different, however i do believe that travelling is one of the most precious and exciting things you can ever do and i would personally never pass an opportunity. it’s a great way to grow as a person and get to know yourself better. you should trust him to make the right decision and be happy for him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by laurawatt)
Wait why would that be a problem?
Becusee surely you’d want to go travelling with your girlfriend not your friend
ed98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean I wouldn’t be worried. Surely after 5 years you know whether you can’t trust him?

Also, when and where can he go travelling during a global pandemic? Almost nowhere is letting Brits in without having to quarantine
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ed98)
I mean I wouldn’t be worried. Surely after 5 years you know whether you can’t trust him?

Also, when and where can he go travelling during a global pandemic? Almost nowhere is letting Brits in without having to quarantine
I don’t mean right now I mean next year. And of course I trust him I would just rather me and him travel together
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It depends what you mean by 'travelling'. I would say a holiday (when it's safe) is fine, but I wouldn't be too impressed if my partner of 5 years decided to go backpacking round India for three months when we're in an established relationship and wouldn't be able to be in contact that much.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
It depends what you mean by 'travelling'. I would say a holiday (when it's safe) is fine, but I wouldn't be too impressed if my partner of 5 years decided to go backpacking round India for three months when we're in an established relationship and wouldn't be able to be in contact that much.
Yeah his friend wants to travel Asia and this is why I’m worried
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (68)
17.99%
No one else does (120)
31.75%
I'm embarrassed about my background (40)
10.58%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (128)
33.86%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.59%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.85%

Watched Threads