The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Scroll to see replies

loobyloo6890
yep woooo. it was soo crap lol

you didnt even start lessons...bother to join societies...how do you know its crap...
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Reply 41
loobyloo6890
Ive left :biggrin:

Just out of interest, was it because of accomodation, or just you didn't like it in general??
it was a lot of factors but the accommodation was a big thing for me, i was lucky to get uni accommodation (seafront eurgh) but was put in a house of 3rd years in between houses of 3rd years and in a flat with 6 freshers which was me, one other girl two lads who didnt understand a word of english it seemed andother who never came out of his room and a lad who just got drunk and threw up everywhere

and i know other ppl will say things like i didnt start anything or whatever..but i did!!! and it was crap for me but that may be just for me. but aber seriously needs to start thinking about whats really happening with freshers because the ppl i talked to it didnt seem like they really gave a crap about us at all
Reply 43
I can't see why you had to leave the place completely just because of that. I had a rough ride in first year but took it in my stead. And if you really hated where you were, why didn't you speak to the accom office, or your warden?

Seems a bit of a shame that you're delaying your university career because you didn't like who you lived with.
it really wasnt just because of accommodation its just someone asked me about it so i said..that was just part of the problem for me personally
loobyloo6890
it really wasnt just because of accommodation its just someone asked me about it so i said..that was just part of the problem for me personally

Hey, I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you. It's a shame, it really is. I hope it works out for you whatever you choose though.
thanks :smile: been without the net for a while so thats why reply is amazingly late lol. have gone to a new uni which is all fun now :biggrin:

Latest