The Student Room Group

I'm sensitive

I get hurt by criticism and im sensitive. I get hurt by people online like sometimes people on this forum can be really mean, some people can be in real life can be, people all my life have been critical saying you can't do that and you can't do this. Im really sensitive and I get upset

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I get hurt by criticism and im sensitive. I get hurt by people online like sometimes people on this forum can be really mean, some people can be in real life can be, people all my life have been critical saying you can't do that and you can't do this. Im really sensitive and I get upset

hey, it’s okay! I know how you feel, but one of the facts in life is that people are always gonna criticise you, whatever you do. It’s just learning to overcome it and, unless it’s constructive, realise that you shouldn’t give a **** about what anyone else thinks about you. People on this forum can be mean, but you are the bigger person for disregarding it as nonsense.
You can do whatever you want with your life, believe in yourself and learn to block out the hate :smile:
Reply 2
hey, it’s okay! I know how you feel, but one of the facts in life is that people are always gonna criticise you, whatever you do. It’s just learning to overcome it and, unless it’s constructive, realise that you shouldn’t give a **** about what anyone else thinks about you. People on this forum can be mean, but you are the bigger person for disregarding it as nonsense.
You can do whatever you want with your life, believe in yourself and learn to block out the hate :smile:

Cheers mate
same as me sweetie, hugs xx
Me too. It really sucks so so much. For me it’s anxiety. I can be so hurt by what someone has said online and it completely ruins me for the next week or so.
Reply 5
Original post by Moonlight rain
Me too. It really sucks so so much. For me it’s anxiety. I can be so hurt by what someone has said online and it completely ruins me for the next week or so.

People on tsr?
Reply 6
Original post by chopingirl
same as me sweetie, hugs xx

I love you xx
People on tsr?

TSR too. Anywhere basically. I’ve had people say mean things to me and it would make me severely distressed and hurt for a few weeks than I get over it
Reply 8
Original post by Moonlight rain
TSR too. Anywhere basically. I’ve had people say mean things to me and it would make me severely distressed and hurt for a few weeks than I get over it

Same, I was just looking back on an old thread I did and people were being so mean
Reply 9
People like you is who I'm talking about
You said I need to toughen up
he can't help feeling things deeply, it's not like you can just decide to stop feeling something. You clearly lack empathy and like to go around stomping on people and it's not ok.
Original post by chopingirl
he can't help feeling things deeply, it's not like you can just decide to stop feeling something. You clearly lack empathy and like to go around stomping on people and it's not ok.

Yes exactly
I think I understand you mate

i feel the same tooo :frown:
Original post by anna09933
i feel the same tooo :frown:

It sucks babe
It sucks babe

don't understand what people get from being mean, it just hurts. But there are soo many people like us and i have met loads of lovely people so don't be too upset x
Original post by anna09933
don't understand what people get from being mean, it just hurts. But there are soo many people like us and i have met loads of lovely people so don't be too upset x

I know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending