Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I get hurt by criticism and im sensitive. I get hurt by people online like sometimes people on this forum can be really mean, some people can be in real life can be, people all my life have been critical saying you can't do that and you can't do this. Im really sensitive and I get upset
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I get hurt by criticism and im sensitive. I get hurt by people online like sometimes people on this forum can be really mean, some people can be in real life can be, people all my life have been critical saying you can't do that and you can't do this. Im really sensitive and I get upset
hey, it’s okay! I know how you feel, but one of the facts in life is that people are always gonna criticise you, whatever you do. It’s just learning to overcome it and, unless it’s constructive, realise that you shouldn’t give a **** about what anyone else thinks about you. People on this forum can be mean, but you are the bigger person for disregarding it as nonsense.
You can do whatever you want with your life, believe in yourself and learn to block out the hate
Anonymous #1
hey, it’s okay! I know how you feel, but one of the facts in life is that people are always gonna criticise you, whatever you do. It’s just learning to overcome it and, unless it’s constructive, realise that you shouldn’t give a **** about what anyone else thinks about you. People on this forum can be mean, but you are the bigger person for disregarding it as nonsense.
You can do whatever you want with your life, believe in yourself and learn to block out the hate
Cheers mate
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
same as me sweetie, hugs xx
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
Me too. It really sucks so so much. For me it’s anxiety. I can be so hurt by what someone has said online and it completely ruins me for the next week or so.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Me too. It really sucks so so much. For me it’s anxiety. I can be so hurt by what someone has said online and it completely ruins me for the next week or so.
People on tsr?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chopingirl)
same as me sweetie, hugs xx
I love you xx
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Report 1 month ago
People on tsr?
TSR too. Anywhere basically. I’ve had people say mean things to me and it would make me severely distressed and hurt for a few weeks than I get over it
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I sympathize with you - that being said you should toughen up, it's a cruel world out there. As for other people's opinions, you should ignore them and give them little weighting. F*ck others and control your own life.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
TSR too. Anywhere basically. I’ve had people say mean things to me and it would make me severely distressed and hurt for a few weeks than I get over it
Same, I was just looking back on an old thread I did and people were being so mean
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shak101)
I sympathize with you - that being said you should toughen up, it's a cruel world out there. As for other people's opinions, you should ignore them and give them little weighting. F*ck others and control your own life.
People like you is who I'm talking about
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People like you is who I'm talking about
I haven't said anything hurtful. If what I said there hurts you, then good luck mate - you're sure gonna need it.
Anonymous #1
I haven't said anything hurtful. If what I said there hurts you, then good luck mate - you're sure gonna need it.
You said I need to toughen up
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You said I need to toughen up
Yes, if you toughen up you can ignore the hateful people who make comments about your ability to succeed. I'm not sure what you find offensive?
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he can't help feeling things deeply, it's not like you can just decide to stop feeling something. You clearly lack empathy and like to go around stomping on people and it's not ok.
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he can't help feeling things deeply, it's not like you can just decide to stop feeling something. You clearly lack empathy and like to go around stomping on people and it's not ok.
I literally gave him advice. I told him to ignore his haters. Do you read?
Anonymous #1
Yes exactly
Anonymous #1
I literally gave him advice. I told him to ignore his haters. Do you read?
I think I understand you mate
anna09933
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i feel the same tooo
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anna09933)
i feel the same tooo
It sucks babe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (83)
18.61%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (125)
28.03%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (166)
37.22%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (58)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed