How study for finals while going through break up?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im just really hurt right now and no matter how much stuff I do to keep my mind off things, thoughts out of nowhere drowns me. I don't really have any friends I could talk to, its first year and such a curse that everything is online so its a bit lonely.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Im just really hurt right now and no matter how much stuff I do to keep my mind off things, thoughts out of nowhere drowns me. I don't really have any friends I could talk to, its first year and such a curse that everything is online so its a bit lonely.
Not really much to go on, but have a cry, go for a walk, do things to distract yourself or are escapist.
In terms of work throw yourself into it and compartmentalise the ex relationship by making sure you focus on getting a set amiunt of woirk done every day. You cna have the breakdown later, just after the exams. Doing it in the middle of exams only makes the collateral damage worse and only you stand to lose from that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (166)
59.07%
I don't have everything I need (115)
40.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed