Yin Nyang
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyya, i'm really struggling to decide whether I should do performing arts... for sixth form - but I haven't done drama for GCSE's :/ But what's it basically like? Idk what to do... as I sometimes suffer moderate anxiety when performing, but nonetheless, i'm naturally gifted at acting don't wanna waste the opportunity o' doing this.. at the same time tbh-And If i dont know anyone in my class, i'm afraid it'll affect my chances o' smashing an A/A* -- I can be 'quiet' nor SHY apparently...so i'm not amazingly sure- So... do you recommend drama for A-levels?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yin Nyang)
Heyya, i'm really struggling to decide whether I should do performing arts... for sixth form - but I haven't done drama for GCSE's :/ But what's it basically like? Idk what to do... as I sometimes suffer moderate anxiety when performing, but nonetheless, i'm naturally gifted at acting don't wanna waste the opportunity o' doing this.. at the same time tbh-And If i dont know anyone in my class, i'm afraid it'll affect my chances o' smashing an A/A* -- I can be 'quiet' nor SHY apparently...so i'm not amazingly sure- So... do you recommend drama for A-levels?
What course do you wish to do?
What career and which uni?
Are you doing 2 or 3 others?
Have you looked at the specification?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (376)
56.46%
I don't have everything I need (290)
43.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed