Any Advice for rented house inspection?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I only have to worry about my room. It was a tip last week but as soon as we found out about the inspection, I've been cleaning it and looks a lot cleaner and tidier but only because I shoved a lot of stuff under my bed and around it. I have to jump over stuff to get on my bed lol it's like a shirt fence around my bed. Will this be ok? There's nowhere else to put the stuff as I share the room with a family member so only have half the room. I've never had an inspection before. What will it be like? How long will it take? Is it just a quick look around or will they be inspecting every nook and cranny which will take hours. I hope it's quick I'm already so nervous.
Anonymous #1
*short

What if they want to look under my bed? Then I'm doomed.
Anonymous #1
it's today, nervously waiting for the inspector to arrive. The time they said they would come will be up in 2 hours and they still aren't here. I haven't eaten all day waiting and I desperately need the toilet now but don't want to go incase they arrive 😩
Anonymous #1
What a waste of my day. The guy came and only wanted to inspect downstairs and was there for 2 minutes so I cleaned my room and woke up so early for nothing. Thank god he didn't need to see my room. Phew! 😎
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (209)
57.26%
I don't have everything I need (156)
42.74%

Watched Threads