The Student Room Group

What kind of music have you been addicted to?

The US-UK music market has never cooled down and disappoints listeners. It must be recognized that their music is at the top of the World, bringing to the audience a multitude of diverse and rich musical colors, especially very trendy, catchy listeners, giving I have a lot of inspiration in life. That's what makes me addicted to it, what about you?
Original post by tomhiddleston
The US-UK music market has never cooled down and disappoints listeners. It must be recognized that their music is at the top of the World, bringing to the audience a multitude of diverse and rich musical colors, especially very trendy, catchy listeners, giving I have a lot of inspiration in life. That's what makes me addicted to it, what about you?

not gonna lie, I love the adrenaline some songs give me and the confidence boosts that i experience when my heart is beating to the sound of the intro. I love how i can be so happy one minute then be singing my soul into the depths of despair within the same song or even the song after. The market really capture every element and feeling anyone could ever feel and that what makes it so addictive, theres a song for every mood and a specific reason within our souls and the trauma or memories we have personally
I'm addicted to the music by Shania twain
I'm also currently addicted to Enrique iglasias
Reply 3
Punjabi Hip-Hop from Canada is hardcore but I won't share that here cos nobody really knows it unless they are from those particular parts of the world. :tongue: American Hip-Hop has been consistent for many years and probably always will be.

Nowadays it's British rappers I like to see taking leaps and bounds on the music scene. Stormzy and Skepta are some of the biggest names out there but this guy is really under-rated. M-I-S to the ****ing T. If you know, you know. :biggrin:

true, the uk and usa music industries are really good
Old music from like 50s-early 2000s, mainly Rock N Roll ig.
Original post by asif007
Punjabi Hip-Hop from Canada is hardcore but I won't share that here cos nobody really knows it unless they are from those particular parts of the world. :tongue:

This right here, yes. i agree. [brown munde plays in the bg]
the old british rap scene would never be topped. Listening to barking, advice and your mrs has such different vibes ygm?
this.
Reply 9
Original post by confusion59
This right here, yes. i agree. [brown munde plays in the bg]

Yessss my guy! That's a banger. Takeover and Goat are mad too.

You heard Moosetape? Finest Punjabi drill I've ever heard :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest