A close friend has a crush on me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
One of my close friends, who I've known since we were 4 (now almost 17) told me they have a crush on me. I don't like them in that way and just want to be friends (I told them this) but now I just feel super awkward around them. We sit together in one class and work together in another and walk to school together everyday. Can I have some advice on how to feel less awkward around them? We had a really close friendship and I'm worried we might lose that.
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's just a crush, it will pass in time
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is a good chance of losing friendship unless both of u can handle this in a mature way. It is a test presented by life... if u can both do so then u will have a keeper rel that lasts for decades if not then it was not meant 2 be and u need to move apart...
pluto_72
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by candydiva)
There is a good chance of losing friendship unless both of u can handle this in a mature way. It is a test presented by life... if u can both do so then u will have a keeper rel that lasts for decades if not then it was not meant 2 be and u need to move apart...
Thanks 😊😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (77)
17.95%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (124)
28.9%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (161)
37.53%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (54)
12.59%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.03%

Watched Threads