Burnt out from school

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really can't be bothered to do anything school related. I have mocks next month and I literally don't have the mental strength to do school anymore. There's a lot I could be doing but I just can't.

Any advice?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I feel the same, Unfortunately I don’t really have any advice but I understand how you feel I’m living your exact same situation rn
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good amount of sleep helps, as does regular sleep patterns.
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same position. School puts so much pressure on you, it’s because some people need that pressure to actually be motivated, but to those people already working hard it’s too much, and has the opposite effect. Are you doing GCSEs or A levels? Either way there is a lot of content and they want you to revise it all in such a small amount of time
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lilbabypenguin)
Same position. School puts so much pressure on you, it’s because some people need that pressure to actually be motivated, but to those people already working hard it’s too much, and has the opposite effect. Are you doing GCSEs or A levels? Either way there is a lot of content and they want you to revise it all in such a small amount of time
I'm doing A Levels in yr 13, I'm really unmotivated rn
username5490332
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm doing A Levels in yr 13, I'm really unmotivated rn
I’m in year 13 too. I have PPE’s in January as well. I don’t see how they expect us to be learning new content in class AND revising at the same time. Just do a little by little
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (252)
57.01%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed