a question

Watch
roz_oxo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, i’m talking to someone as a friend and they’re confusing me. after they sent me a text they sent two kisses but they underlined it and idk what this means. any advice pls
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure this does necessarily have much meaning as it may just be their style, or to be nice. If they’re underlined because they have feelings for you then it’s quite a difficult hint to pick up on. You’d definitely need some more information to decipher that.

How do you feel about them?
roz_oxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtolga23)
I’m not sure this does necessarily have much meaning as it may just be their style, or to be nice. If they’re underlined because they have feelings for you then it’s quite a difficult hint to pick up on. You’d definitely need some more information to decipher that.

How do you feel about them?
i like them but they probably don’t feel the same
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roz_oxo)
i like them but they probably don’t feel the same
It’s easy to think that. Try asking some risky questions if you’re not confident enough to tell them straight up yet.
roz_oxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtolga23)
It’s easy to think that. Try asking some risky questions if you’re not confident enough to tell them straight up yet.
yeah ty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (233)
56.42%
I don't have everything I need (180)
43.58%

Watched Threads