Anagha_Sam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Am 19 yr old and I feel horny all the time and masturbation is not working with me and I had a boyfriend and we are not together. Am a virgin too because we had online relation. And I can't handle my feelings like sexual and masturbation is not helping and I think I have some decease.
YaliaV123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have a disease?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anagha_Sam)
Am 19 yr old and I feel horny all the time and masturbation is not working with me and I had a boyfriend and we are not together. Am a virgin too because we had online relation. And I can't handle my feelings like sexual and masturbation is not helping and I think I have some decease.
If it's worrying and upsetting you I'd recommend speaking to your GP. I know it can be embarrassing to ask about this sort of thing but trust me it will be worth it if they can help you figure out the problem.
dardasiya
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I once listened to an advice podcast where someone described a problem exactly like you describe. The advice on that podcast was that the excess sexual energy he felt was actually excess creative energy that was pent up and not being expressed. The advisor asked whether there was anything creative the guy wanted to do that he wasn't doing, and to try channeling that energy into the creative project and see if it helped.

The advisor also said it could sometimes be due to excess pent up physical energy (like the need to exercise, run around etc) from being cooped up, and that channeling the energy into a physical activity / hobby could help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads