The Student Room Group

Samsung Graduate Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zino98
Hi Guys

Samsung run their Final AC's for Graduate Applications between January - March 2021.

Has anyone heard back with an update following their VI? I submitted by VI for the People Graduate Programme on December 7th!!

Quite nervous as it's almost the end of January!

I completed my video interview on December 1st for the Marketing scheme and still haven't heard back. Still waiting to hear for a few other grad schemes too, they're taking forever 😫😭
Reply 21
Yeah same, I also haven't received a reply for the same grad scheme and did the VI beginning of December
Maybe they're waiting for all the VI's to be completed before they send out AC invites? Hopefully you guys who have been waiting a while won't have to wait much longer :smile:
Reply 23
Hi,I did the video interview a few weeks ago, I know the cut off point for applications was the 16th so wondering if anyone had heard back?
Reply 24
Hey how were the online tests? Just got a link for them and was wondering how difficult they are.
Haven't gotten a reply yet either post VI.
Reply 26
Original post by bsab13
Hey how were the online tests? Just got a link for them and was wondering how difficult they are.

I found them quite difficult tbh, the reading comprehension one was easier than the numbers for me
Original post by bsab13

Would say a little above average - same software (similar questions) used as UBS, nothing like Bain/Newton Europe though.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by kev7498
Hi,I did the video interview a few weeks ago, I know the cut off point for applications was the 16th so wondering if anyone had heard back?

I did the VI in November! Still haven't heard anything
Hiya I haven't heard back yet either. I sent mine in on the 17th of December and I recently sent them an email asking when I could know the results for the VI, but they gave me a very ambiguous response that I would be notified if I got into the AC stage..? I don't know if that means they will tell me even if I didn't pass the VI.
Reply 30
That's so strange? They didn't even give you a rough time frame?
Original post by Kf332
That's so strange? They didn't even give you a rough time frame?

Nope. They just said I would get a response in Jan~Mar when the AC takes place, if I make it to the next stage. But like, we sort of know that already.
Reply 32
Hi everyone, I have applied for the marketing graduate scheme and will be completing the VI this week. I was just wondering if anyone knows where we can find a detailed job description about the scheme and what skills they are looking for? I found a small description on their "emerging talents" section, however, it doesn't go into much detail. TIA
(edited 3 years ago)
Guys, If you log-in to your account in samsung's website in emerging talents (I pressed apply now to find the right thing) you can see the status of your application. Mine is still 'in process' for AC.
Original post by GiuseppeMo
Guys, If you log-in to your account in samsung's website in emerging talents (I pressed apply now to find the right thing) you can see the status of your application. Mine is still 'in process' for AC.

Hey, I just got an email to appear for the pre recorded VI for the marketing graduate scheme as well. If its not too much to ask, do you mind sharing what kind of questions you were asked and any tips you'd like to give? Would really appreciate it, thanks!
Original post by FC2468
Hi everyone, I have applied for the marketing graduate scheme and will be completing the VI this week. I was just wondering if anyone knows where we can find a detailed job description about the scheme and what skills they are looking for? I found a small description on their "emerging talents" section, however, it doesn't go into much detail. TIA

Hey I'm kinda looking for the same thing rn haha. Any luck finding the job description? Also I was wondering, if its not too much to ask, how were the VI questions?
Anyone heard anything yet?
Reply 38
Nothing yet, I emailed saying I couldn't login to my account so couldn't view my application status and they just replied saying:
'Unfortunately, we are unable to provide individual feedback throughout the application process. We hold the majority of our assessment centres between January & March so if you are invited to our assessment centre you will hear from us during these months.'
Original post by user_9828
Anyone heard anything yet?

i got an email last night saying i was invited to the next stage and to reply back if i was still interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

No trending threads to show

Trending

No trending threads to show